View Single Post
Old 16th September 2012, 10:21 PM
Never has been banned from sales
Member of: Nelson & Nomads airgun club
Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks for the well wishes, I had a great battle all day with Andy who shot superbly! Pity it had to end so suddenly on sudden death standers. Nice to see Luke W back again, bet you see a bit more of him in the a winter league!

Well done to all the winners and everyone who took part, it's one of the best shoots of the season that I always look forward to eagerly. Great to see some old faces again, Mick Kelly on a twanger and Mick Brown, some ugly mugs too i.e. the comeback kid Davey Penman.

Once again thanks to the ever unselfish Tony Cook and his team for organising the two day event which ran very smoothly! The courses were superb and I really do think they are a big improvement, shooting from inside the tree line, it gave an added edge to the competition.

Also thanks to Ian Harfird and Countryman Fairs for the support and use if the grounds it's great to have a good relationship with an organisation that supports and promotes FT!

Once again well done everyone, all grades, juniors, ladies and springers its always fun no matter what your score as its the company and great courses that make it a super weekend.

PS did Berty give the walkie talkie back, at one stage he was rolling around the ground thinking he was directing a SAS operation!
He who never made a mistake never learned!
He who never missed never shot!

Last edited by Conor; 17th September 2012 at 06:42 AM.