View Single Post
Old 10th September 2012, 07:58 PM
Member of: Moxons ARC, Tamworth SG,Welsh Covert SG, Whittington GC, Greyhound GC
Default Walther LGV Solware Demo Day @ Greyhound Gun Club, Coventry

Hi as title after discussions with various parties and also reading ongoing discussions and opinions decided to roll with a demo day. Solware Limited, RFD in Tamworth have in conjunction with The Greyhound Gun Club, Sutton Stop, Longford, CV6 6DF(Located at back of The Greyhound Pub) decided to do a day where you can see and shoot the new Walther LGV Airguns. Solware have kindly agreed to bring along examples so you can have a play and decide!! I have noticed alot of talk some from owners most from non owners so best way is to shoot the gun and see for yourself. The demo date will be on a sunday coming up if you are interested please post interest on thread. The date I will update after liasoning with both the Greyhound/Solware also Armex may be in attendance. Some of the top shooters in HFT/FT will be there including few former world champions.

Be there or be Square! The Greyhound Gun Club, is located at back of Greyhound Inn lovely pub with traditional ales and great traditional pub food. Car Parking is available on site.

Sorry mods if I have broken any rules this has been posted on other forums.
“Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.”

The real Peaky Blinder
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread