View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2009, 10:41 PM
Default BFTA FFTA GP9 Sywell

Many thanks to the Sywell team for their excellant Course today, it's much appreciated by all of us I'm sure.
Also by extention I'd like to reiterate my appreciation to all the Clubs that have looked after us this Season & made it possible for us to participate in this Sport of ours, Cheers lads & lasses!
Thanks also to David & Andrew for their company today & their support while I was having such a difficult time, I'm sorry if I appeared to be abit grumpy at times, you two were always great company & I have alot to learn from you.

17 today from me & damned lucky to get that! My Achilles Heel is exposed windy targets so Sywell isn't my ideal venue but I recognise how essential they are to the circuit as a whole.
Congratulations to Andy Gillott for the Season & Andy Calpin for the day. The former for achieving this accolade despite an injury that must have been very uncomfortable.
Our own Ian Stoddart took A Grade & I think we finally wrung a smile out of the bugger, well done mucker. Also Millride's Roy Boliver got second place in C Grade, well done that man!
"The Past is a Foreign Country, they do things differently there".
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread