View Single Post
Old 1st September 2012, 07:16 AM
villiers's Avatar
villiers villiers is offline
Self appointed antipimp
Join Date: Nov 2008
Member of: Bisley
Location: Uxbridge UB8
Posts: 820
Default A silly question

You will need a E.F.P which in the UK we cant have on a sub 12ftlb so you could put one of your Ev2 on ticket at 12.1ftlb and then you could have European Firearms permit and travel there to shoot. just then you can use that gun at a BFTA shoot.
Gone racing
Reply With Quote