View Single Post
Old 29th August 2012, 04:26 PM
The Chaser!
Member of: Bisley, Member of the Ostler Air stripper club of GB!

Originally Posted by NJR 100 View Post
Gilly's 1st place trophy was about 9 inches in size, yes, the same as him.

mine and other were smaller but I have to say very nice, and considering prices of other things in Norway i am sure these cost quite a bit of the entry money.

Very nice Si!

One day if I keep practicing, maybe...!

Gents, I am still considered fairly new to this sport after around 4 yrs back compared to some of you who have been knocking around 10,15 20 yrs. But if you step back and read this thread from the beginning, is this really the way some of the Best FT shooters in the World should be chatting by discussing ‘prizes at major comps’. Some of your comments read as if we are all money grabbing individuals from a Country that actually leads the way in turning out some of the best FT shooters in the World.

Ok so it’s an open forum and some of you are upset, but some of you that are kicking off actually won a major prize when you won the Worlds and it is Andy who has missed out on a rifle, scope whatever - but he seems pretty happy with honour of winning the Worlds 2012 and beating the rest of the field!?

Obviously this is just my opinion and you are entitled to yours, but during this year I have not travelled to x8 BFTA GP events for the raffle prizes at the end of the shooting, I spent my hard earned money on pellets, fuel, hotels and all the other cost to compete against each course that has been set out and you lot.

Justin Wood

EV2 - March X 8x80
EV2 'Rev' off Awesime, (the one he didn't spray black.) - Big Nikko