View Single Post
Old 28th August 2012, 10:42 AM
Because I`m AWESIME !!
Member of: Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Originally Posted by Matt View Post

It is funded but how well, make it 1000 thus a decent fund.

By the way do shooters want prizes or money?

that is something your Efta regional rep will have to enquire about Matt. As far as i know the only money the Efta took in was the bfta card money. I think most if not all of that would have been spent on Team england fleeces for Norway?

Prizes or money?

Personally I would rather see the money split into more 50 prizes and added to the Golden bunny. Same amount every round, say we managed to increase it from the current 3 to 6 or 10 (depending on cash) per round.

Once won, not eligable for another win that season. Thus more people would leave a Gp with a little bit of help towards travelling costs. Everyone wins the same.

There have been some good prizes at gps this year, and by good i mean more expensive ones the lucky winning shooter has been able to flog, and some not so good in that they would have sold on for less.
Thats no reflection an great job by Berty and Kev. Their role is not one i would like.
However, I have heard the same moans at gps as we are talking about at worlds,
"expensive prize at last gp, i win this at this Gp"

I think bringing BIG money into the sport for the winners is potentially the wrong thing. People will be making cards in pencil soon!
BFTA Grading Q's to;
sorry wont answer Bfta q's on forums, Cant keep track of replies etc!
BFTA updates on

REV26 Ostler Ev2 & x45 comp awaiting a Gary Cane Stock!
Beast Priest Ostler Ev2 & x45 prem ret comp in Warren Edwards stock
If you want the best, Ostler is the man
Pump your Fish, Little or Large
MFTA visitors World championship - Arms dealer 97, Awesime 94, Acid Hands 85