PDA

View Full Version : Keith Sibley

Choppers
23rd April 2016, 06:39 PM
It is with great sadness that I have to annouce that Keith Sibley passed away in his sleep this morning. Keith was a dedicated member of markyate & wendover winter league teams as well as the gp circuit in the late 90's to early 2000's before moving to Wales. His many incarnations of hw77's & tx200's still make me chuckle
He will be sadly missed.

Welsh Wizard
23rd April 2016, 09:27 PM
It is with great sadness that I have to annouce that Keith Sibley passed away in his sleep this morning. Keith was a dedicated member of markyate & wendover winter league teams as well as the gp circuit in the late 90's to early 2000's before moving to Wales. His many incarnations of hw77's & tx200's still make me chuckle
He will be sadly missed.

Such sad News, we have not seen Keith at Tondu for about 3 years but it was always a pleasure when he attended

Monsta
25th October 2016, 06:10 PM
Sadly I missed this John. Have so many memories of Keith. RIP

holly
10th December 2016, 12:38 PM
What a shame . such a character . he gave me the best advice i never took any notice of " Buy the best scope you can afford , just about any rifle will out shoot you to start with " always messing with that falcon he spent a fortune on . and every time it went wrong , down it came again . sadly missed RIP mate HOLLY